When: Saturday, April 6th
Where: In the Grand Ballroom on the 2nd floor of the Park Inn (attached to the Seagate Centre)
This auction is held the Saturday night of the R/C Expo. The auction is held in the Grand Ballroom on the 2nd floor of the Park Inn.
Auctioning an Item
- You can start dropping off your items at 5:30pm.
- We will not accept any small items like small engines, spinners, wheels, 2 or 3 servo’s, a pack of glue, etc.
- Bring your items you wish to be auctioned off with you, place them on one of tables at the auction entrance and fill out the appropriate forms.
- We randomly choose items in no particular order.
- There is no “first-in-first-out” policy.
- The auction is strictly a free service for our patrons of the expo.
- There is no admission and we do not take a percentage of sales.
Seating & Start Time
- Auction seating is available at 6:30pm.
- The auction start promptly at 7:30pm – 11:00pm.
- Due to time constraints, not every thing will be auctioned.
Bidding & Money
- We do not handle the money charges.
- Any money exchanges are between the buyer and the seller.
- You are responsible for protecting the value of your own item. If the bidding price is not high enough, it is up to you to bid-it-up.
- All sales are final.
Happy Selling and Bidding.